Assembly / Fabrication
River Falls, WI 54022 US
POSITION Fabricator / Assembler
JOB LOCATION River Falls, WI
STARTING DATE Immediately
EMPLOYMENT TERM DIRECT HIRE
EMPLOYMENT TYPE Full-Time
WORK HOURS (SHIFT) Monday-Friday 6am-2: 30pm
STARTING PAY - $18.00-$24.00 DOE
BENEFITS Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO
REQUIRED EDUCATION High School Diploma/GED
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE 1 year of experience in woodworking or CNC preferred
A Fabricator / Assembler will operate a variety of basic woodworking and metal fabricating machines, use various hand tools to fabricate components from raw and finished material. Assemble components into finished goods according to design print and documentation.
- Installing hardware such as handles, locks, and hinges as job print specifies.
- Setup and operate molder and CNC for specialty orders.
- Sets up and operates machine tools associated with fabricating and assembling components such as belt sander, saws, routers, drills, pneumatic tools, etc.
- Fit and clamp components and sub-assemblies together to form a complete unit.
- Interpret specifications, blueprints, and job orders.
- Verify that all work performed confirms to current process and quality standards.
- Ability to read and comprehend work instructions.
- Ability to communicate with customers, clients, and other employees.
- Strong math skills
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Minimum of 6 months to 1 year of experience in woodworking or CNC or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Send us an email or resume to [email protected] or call us at 715-381-7336 to set up an interview. You can always apply online anytime at www.Seekcareers.Com . You can now TEXT us at 715-381-7336 to discuss this or other job opportunities.
Keywords: assembly, assembler, assemble, fabrication, manufacturing, light industrial, woodwork, hand tools, blue prints, tape measure, power tools, SEEK, job, hiring, career
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
ASK ABOUT OUR 100-100 REFERRAL BONUS!