Muskego, WI 53150 US
Want to work with a company that you can grow in? Apply with us!
Job Location Muskego, WI
Starting Date Immediate
Employment Term Temp-to-Hire
Employment Type Full-Time, Contract
Work Hours (Shift) 2nd Shift (4: 00p-12: 30am)
Starting Pay 17.75
Benefits Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus
Required Education High School Diploma/GED
Required Experience Some warehouse experience
As a Panel Assembler, you are responsible for putting together component parts or pieces adhering to a specified set of blueprints or schematics. You will verify correct quantities and quality of components parts and use hand tools to assemble.
- Move panels from point A to Z
- Accurately fill parts orders and label and palletize onto skids
- Use drilling fixture or jigs to drill holes in panels
- Install hardware, screws, nuts & bolts, windows, labels, aluminum retainer, L-brackets, horizontal & side seal, rubber bottom and side seal by hand.
- Warehouse experience helpful
- Frequently required to stand and/or use hands to finger, handle, or touch objects or controls
- Must regularly move and can lift to 50 lbs