Fridley, MN 55432 US
Position Account Manager/Data Entry
Job Location Fridley, MN
Starting Date Immediate
Employment Term Temp-to-Hire
Work Hours (Shift) M-F 7am-3: 30pm
Pay Starting at $20/hr. Based on experience
Benefits Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus
Required Education - High School Diploma or equivalent, be able to read, write, and speak English, proficient at basic algebraic mathematics,
- High degree of attention to detail, mental alertness and care to ensure accurate customer order processing, and to prevent injury to self and others when working around and operating equipment is required.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities with an emphasis on safety.
- Acts as primary customer contact for assigned key accounts regarding all issues, including selling, scheduling deliveries, handling complaints, etc.
- Uses an established data entry system to process customer orders, including receiving and entering purchase order data, reserving raw materials from inventory and invoicing customers.
- Works with engineering and management for bid preparation, and forwards prepared bids to customer for approval.
- Works with customers using their MRP/planning systems, forecast reports or purchase orders to establish run quantities and shipment dates on orders, and make ship date adjustments if necessary.
- Coordinates with internal production departments in order to schedule and plan jobs to run in the most efficient and cost effective manner possible to meet customer delivery dates.
- Uses computer system to document all production jobs. Prepares shop paper packets as required.
- Proactively assists customers and solicits sales using suggestive selling by tracking customer purchasing patterns and following up on their potential needs.
- Investigates and resolves customer problems.
- Maintains regular and timely attendance
- May preform as a machine operator in the press room to support production
- Regularly required to stand, sit, walk, reach, bend and twist, type on computer keyboard, and talk on telephone.
- Must have good physical strength and stamina, good hand-eye coordination, good dexterity in hand manipulation and have good muscle coordination.
- Must have very keen vision and hearing.
- When assisting in production, must be able to stand most of an eight hour shift, with regular reaching, bending and twisting throughout the shift, and must be able to lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly during the shift.
Call us at 763-560-1234 or email us with your resume at [email protected]
Keywords: (office, account manager, data entry, punch press, administrative, first shift, full time)
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.