Assembly Productions Team Member
Lomira, WI 53048 US
Have you worked in the electronics field? Do you like working with your hands and have experience with Schematics and soldering skills? If you would like to work for a company that strives to produce a quality product this may be the job for you. Would you like to work for a Veteran run company? This individual is responsible for building product using Bill of Material and Work instructions.
POSITION Assembly Productions Team Member
JOB LOCATION Lomira, WI
STARTING DATE Immediate
EMPLOYMENT TERM Temp or Temp to Hire
EMPLOYMENT TYPE Full-Time or Contract
WORK HOURS (SHIFT) 1st Shift (8: 00am 4: 30pm)
STARTING PAY $16 - $22 per hour based on experience
BENEFITS Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus (through SEEK)
REQUIRED EDUCATION High School Diploma/GED
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE 12 months experience
- Build product using Bill of Material and Work instructions
- Reviews drawings and verifies orders
- Identify non-conforming parts
- Determine/ verify proper tooling for jobs
- Determine/ verify proper parts for the job
- Proper documentation of production work orders
- Work in process quality inspection
- Attendance to daily team meeting
- Ability to read and understand Blueprints/ Schematics Required
- GED or High School Diploma
- 0-6 months experience
- Knowledge of small hand tools
- Distinguish color codes
- Ability to read and understand the English Language
- Ability to use English Measurement System
- Knowledge of AS9100D Quality System
- Experience in Soldering
- Knowledge of Electro Static Discharge (ESD) policy and procedures
Please send your resume to [email protected]
Call or Text 920-924-7886 or APPLY ONLINE at SEEKCAREERS.COM
ASK ABOUT OUR $100/$100 and $250 SIGN-ON/REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!
- For every friend you refer, you give $100 to your friend, and you get $100. It s a win-win! (Light Industrial positions)
- When you both have worked only 120 hours, you get $100 on your check.
- $250 to you for Skilled Manufacturing referrals after your referral has worked only 400 hours
You can also view our current openings by clicking here to go to the Fond du Lac SEEK Careers and Staffing Facebook page.
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.