Mayville, WI 53050 US
Do you love working with your hands in a fast paced, fun environment? Our client in the Mayville area has openings on 1st and 2nd shift! There are temp to hire, full time positions with the chance of overtime. Apply today!
Job Location Mayville, WI
Starting Date ASAP
Employment Term Temp to hire
Employment Type Full time
Work Hours (Shift) 1st and 2nd shift openings available
Starting Pay $17 to $19
Benefits Medical, vision, dental
Required Education High School Diploma/GED
Required Experience Prior manufacturing experience helpful
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following
- Previous experience working within a highly technical environment.
- Strong basic math skills.
- Previous experience with light electrical assembly and/or heavy equipment assembly.
- Previous forklift experience.
- Exposure to a Lean manufacturing environment.
- Basic knowledge in blue prints reading and torque values.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to efficiently work in a team and coordinate work with other departments.
- Aptitude to take orders and execute the same efficiently.
- High school degree, diploma or a GED equivalent qualification from is accredited institution.
Please send your resume to [email protected]
Call or Text at 920.924.7886 or APPLY ONLINE at SEEKCAREERS.COM
Keywords: assembly, metal fabrication, production
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.