Assistant Machine Operator
Hartland, WI 53029 US
Position Assistant Machine Operator
Job Location Hartland, WI
Starting Date Immediate
Employment Term Temp-to-Hire
Employment Type Full-Time
Work Hours (Shift) 1st Shift (7: 00am 3: 00pm)
Starting Pay 16.00
Benefits Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus
Required Education High School Diploma/GED
Required Experience At least 2 years of experience
The Machine assistant, under the direction of the department supervisor, is responsible for assisting in setting up, down piling, and helping maintain various pieces of machine equipment.
- Have an understanding of job tickets
- Keep a continuous supply of paper where needed
- Assist with make-readies and the running and maintenance of the machine.
- Learn to operate certain parts of machines
- Assist the operator with any duties assigned for the job
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, job tickets and procedure manuals.
- Know basic math
- Basic computer skill
- Bindery experience helpful