Oconomowoc, WI 53066 US
Are you an experienced Production Worker interested in working for a rapidly growing, family-orientated company? Are you a hard working, reliable and dedicated employee seeking variety in your job? Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment and enjoy variety in your work day? Look no further!
POSITION Blender / Mixer
JOB LOCATION Oconomowoc, WI
STARTING DATE Start as soon as TOMORROW!
EMPLOYMENT TERM Temp-to-Hire
EMPLOYMENT TYPE Full-Time
WORK HOURS (SHIFT) 1st Shift (5: 00am 3: 00pm)
STARTING PAY $20.00 per hour
BENEFITS Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus
- Blend raw materials using exact formula specifications and following all company and governmental regulations
- Employee has the responsibility to report food safety hazards or concerns to their immediate supervisor.
- Verify and set up all materials and products needed for batch.
- Ensure product quality by verifying correct ingredients at the proper amounts are added to the blending equipment and blending procedures are followed in order for flavor profiles to meet specifications.
- Ensure product safety by following proper thawing and allergen control procedures.
- Inspect and ensure the lot numbers accurately match the batch.
- Complete blending documentation.
- Comply with all safety and environmental regulations including GMP s and OSHA.
- Clean all tools, equipment, and staging areas set forth by SOP s.
- Always be aware of fillers running, tank volumes, flavor changes, and batches need to meet production schedule.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and written
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measures, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exist
- Lift up to 75 lbs. Repeatedly and for sustained amounts of time
- Candidate must be self-motivated, and have the ability to work with minimal supervision
Apply online now at www.Seekcareers.Com, send resume to [email protected] and/or call/text 920-261-1444.
APPLY IN PERSON TODAY - NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED - INTERVIEWS EVERY DAY!
615 E. Main St., Suite B
Watertown, WI 53094
Keywords: blend, mix, safety, inspect, clean
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
ASK ABOUT OUR $50 SIGN-ON/REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!