Bilingual Customer Service
Franklin, WI 53132 US
POSITION Bilingual Customer Service Rep
JOB LOCATION Milwaukee, WI
STARTING DATE Immediate
EMPLOYMENT TERM Temp-to-Hire
EMPLOYMENT TYPE Full-Time
WORK HOURS (SHIFT) 1 st Shift 8: 00am-4: 30pm
STARTING PAY $21/hour
REQUIRED EDUCATION High School Diploma or Equivalent required, Associate Degree preferred
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE At least 3 years of high-volume customer service experience
- Handle high call volume for orders and inquiries
- File and organize all order entries to prepare for shipping
- Reconcile accounts, returns, backorders
- Assist customers with ordering electrical parts
- Work with accounts based in Mexico, bilingual in Spanish required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other computer programs
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Technical knowledge preferred (electrical parts)
For Immediate consideration, please forward your resume to [email protected] or call/text Brandon at 414-325-6300.
Keywords: call, electric, phone
ASK ABOUT OUR $100 REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.