Mequon, WI 53092 US
POSITION Billing Specialist
JOB LOCATION Mequon, WI
STARTING DATE Immediate
EMPLOYMENT TERM Temp-to-Hire and Long-Term Temporary
EMPLOYMENT TYPE Full-Time
WORK HOURS (SHIFT) 1st Shift (8-5pm)
STARTING PAY $20-25 per hour
BENEFITS Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus
REQUIRED EDUCATION High School Diploma/GED
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE At least 2 years of experience
As a Billing Specialist you would be responsible for overseeing the billing process for customers using various software programs. Duties include processing payments on behalf of a customers, maintaining organized financial records to aide reporting and calculating bill totals by looking through previous financial statements. Other responsibilities may include coaching other team members towards success.
- Calculate costs of goods and services
- Perform A/P and A/R related functions
- Track and record billing statements
- Distribute invoices for sales review
- Keep accurate records in accordance with company standards
- Perform all other office tasks
- At least 2 years previous experience in billing, finance, or other related fields
- Associates/Bachelors degree in related field in preferred or equal experience in related field
- Experience in data entry
- Knowledge of standard accounting procedures
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Please send your resume to [email protected]. Call (or text!) Rebecca at (262) 377-8888 or apply online at www.Seekcareers.Com.
Keywords: Billing, Accounting, A/P, A/R, Accounts receiveable, Accounts Payable, Full time, Ozaukee County
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
ASK ABOUT OUR $100 REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!