Randolph, WI 53956 US
Position Blender Operator
Job Location Randolph, WI
Starting Date ASAP
Employment Term Temp to hire
Employment Type Full time
Work Hours (Shift) 1st shift
Starting Pay $16.50/hr
Benefits Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus
Required Education High School Diploma/GED
Required Experience At least 1 years of experience
Formulators are like the expert chef who are able to combine the ingredients to create exceptional products for our customers.
- Manufacture products according to approved formulas.
- Maintain accurate batch records and all paperwork required for this position.
- Operate material handling equipment including inventory control.
- Thoroughly clean manufacturing equipment after each production run.
- Check all equipment for maintenance issues and cleanliness before starting a new project.
- Gain a good understanding of the equipment needed to mix the product per formulation.
- Excellent attention to detail and attendance record is required
Please send your resume to [email protected] . Call/text 920.924.7886 or apply online at www.Seekcareers.Com.
Keywords: machine operator
ASK ABOUT OUR $100/$100 and $250 SIGN-ON/REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!
- For every friend you refer, you give $100 to your friend, and you get $100. It s a win-win! (Light Industrial positions)
- When you both have worked only 120 hours, you get $100 on your check.
- $250 to you for Skilled Manufacturing referrals after your referral has worked only 400 hours
You can also view our current openings by clicking here to go to the Fond du Lac SEEK Careers and Staffing Facebook page.
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.