Brake Press Lead
Germantown, WI 53022 US
Position Brake Press Lead
Job Location Germantown, WI
Starting Date Immediate
Employment Term Temp-To-Hire
Employment Type Full-Time
Work Hours (Shift) 1st Shift
Starting Pay $25-$30/Hour
Benefits Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus
Required Education High School Diploma/GED
Required Experience Minimum 2+ years of brake press setup experience.
Brake Press Lead is responsible for coaching, training and instructing other team members.
- Set up and operate press brake and related equipment.
- Willingness to cross train and perform other job tasks when necessary.
- Follow and maintain strict adherence to safety regulations/maintain safe work area.
- Coach, train and instruct team members.
- 2+ years of brake press set up experience.
- Team player with a positive, " can do" attitude.
- Basic mathematical skills and ability to perform precise measurements using a tape measure.
Please send your resume to [email protected] or give us a call or text (262) 334-4030 to learn more about this opportunity.
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local la w.