Brake Press Operator
Neenah, WI 54956 US
Are you looking for a great opportunity at a growing company in the Neenah area and achieve employment immediately?
Position - CNC Press Brake Operator
Job Location - Appleton, WI
Starting Date - Immediate
Employment Term - Regular, Temp-to-Hire
Employment Type - Full-Time
Work Hours - 2nd shift, 12pm-1030pm M-Thur
Starting Pay - up to $22 an hour
Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus
Required Education - HSED or equivalent some college a plus
Required Experience - Associates degree or equivalent
CNC Press brake operator capable of setup and Operation of 6-8 axis, CNC press brake. 1st and 2nd shift opportunities.
- Must have mechanical ability to troubleshoot fabrication and equipment problems.
- Should know how to select tooling, read blueprints, understand tolerances, safety, etc.
- Experience in one of these press breaks is a plus. Toyokoki, Accupress, Safan (Manuel)
- CNC Press Brake Operator position requires English language skill ability at a level of ability to allow for understanding of verbal instructions and communication of work tasks with other employees
- Work orders and other work paperwork.
- Must understand mathematics to verify job requirements and specifications.
- Be physically capable of loading and unloading structural metal and parts bins.
- Able to read blueprints
- Able to operate hoists and fork lift trucks.
- Have high degree of working knowledge of metal processes and procedures such as welding, riveting, brake forming, shearing, and painting.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
Please call today for more info!
For immediate consideration or for more information on the position you can apply online at www.Seekcareers.Com, call/text 920-954-1566, or send your resume to [email protected].
You can also view our current openings by clicking here to go to the Appleton SEEK Careers and Staffing Facebook page.
About SEEK Careers/Staffing You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized. SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
A SK ABOUT OUR $100/$100 and $250 SIGN-ON/REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!
For every friend you refer, you give $100 to your friend, and you get $100. It s a win-win! (Light Industrial positions)
When you both have worked only 120 hours, you get $100 on your check.
$250 to you for Skilled Manufacturing referrals after your referral has worked only 400 hours