Oshkosh, WI 54902 US
Are you an experienced Lathe Machinist with Steady rest experience, looking for a new company to call home? Join this progressive company, reach out to us today!
Position CNC Lathe
Job Location Oshkosh
Starting Date ASAP
Employment Term Temp to hire or Direct Hire
Employment Type Full-Time
Work Hours (Shift) 2nd shift - available to train on days (or overlap the two shifts), is a plus
Starting Pay $20 to $25 per Hour depending on Experience
Benefits Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays,
Required Education High School Diploma/GED
Required Experience At least 2 years of experience
As a CNC Lathe machinst you will Produce production parts and must ensure parts are being produced to print or to common shop tolerances, in the event it is a prefinishing operation.
Set up machine and tooling per set-up and determines starting positions for tooling. Must prove-out program to eliminate program errors and record pertinent information regarding problems encountered.
- Set up machine and tooling per set-up and determines starting positions for tooling.
- Must prove-out program to eliminate program errors and record pertinent information regarding problems encountered.
- Must completely inspect first-run part. At start of each shift, operator must perform inspection on the first part he runs and maintain tolerance throughout entire run.
- Perform programming functions, as required.
- Fill out inspection reports, as required,
- Knowledge and use of all types of measuring instruments.
- Ability to write and edit CNC programs using conversational and G and M code language - is desired, but NOT required
- Ability to read and interpret complex blue prints, standard tolerancing and geometric tolerancing.
Please send your resume to [email protected] Call or Text Chad at 920-232-7322 or apply online at www.Seekcareers.Com
Keywords: CNC, Lathe, Manual, Machinist
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.