Screw Machine Operator
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051 US
1st or 2nd shift - Your Choice
Work a 4-10 schedule
Established Menomonee Falls manufacturer seeking an experienced Automatic Screw Machine Operator to join their company. The chosen candidate will have experience with offsets and be able to complete their own set ups. This is high volume, low variety production.
Position Screw Machine Operator
Job Location Milwaukee, WI
Starting Date Immediate
Employment Term Direct Hire
Employment Type Full-Time
Work Hours (Shift) 1st Shift (6: 00am 4: 00pm)
Starting Pay Depending on Experience, $19.00-$28.00
Benefits Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus
Required Education High School Diploma/GED
Required Experience At least 2 years of experience
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Reads blueprint or job order for product specifications such as dimensions, tolerances, number of parts to be machined, and tooling instructions such as cutting speeds, feed rates, depth of cuts, and cutting tools to be used.
- Positions and secures specified collets, bushings, and stock pushers onto stock feeding mechanism and loads bar stock into feeding mechanism.
- Installs and adjusts specified cams, gears, and stops to control stock and tool movements at each station.
- Positions and secures tools in tool holders.
- Sets cutting speeds and feed rates.
- Moves controls to cycle machine through settings, stopping machine and adjusting tool positions and machine controls to allow for operating factors such as timing, clearance between moving parts, and chip removal.
- Starts machine, observes operation, and inspects first run and sample work piece to ensure machining conforms to specifications.
- Replaces worn tools.
- Operates bench grinder to sharpen tools.
Send resume to [email protected] or call / text Toni at 262-377-8888 or apply online at www.Seekcareers.Com .
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.