CNC Machine Operator
Milwaukee, WI 53209 US
In order to build the best and safest molded plastic products in America, we need the most talented people with a passion to succeed. Are you one of them?
Position CNC Machine Operator
Job Location Milwaukee, WI
Starting Date Immediate
Employment Term temp to hire
Employment Type Full time
Work Hours (Shift) 7am-3pm Monday-Friday
Starting Pay $17 an hour
Benefits Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus
Required Education High School Diploma/GED
Required Experience At least 2 years of experience
Job Summary: In this role the individual would be responsible for various shop functions, from basic CNC Operation, loading, unloading, and checking parts, to Mechanical Assembly, bolting, drilling, tapping, gluing, and or riveting to complete Assemblies of formed and machined parts.
- Various duties as assigned, floating between departments such as basic CNC Machining, and Assembly.
- Checking parts post machine finishing of parts, and logging quality control checks.
- Drilling, Tapping, Gluing and or riveting components to complete assemblies.
- Strong mechanical Reasoning, and Mathematical Skills, as well as ability to use precision measuring tools is required.
- Ability to read blueprints, and Assembly diagrams.
- Ability to use basig hand and power tools.
Mechanical Assembler, CNC Operator, Machine Operator, General Labor, CNC, Thermoforming, Thermoplastic.
For immediate considerat ion email an updated resume to [email protected] or apply online at www.Seekcareers.Com.
ASK ABOUT OUR $100 REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.