Jackson, WI 53037 US
CNC Machinist/Operator safely produces high quality parts and materials by programming machines to perform the right operation to machine accurate complex parts within tolerance.
POSITION CNC Machinist/Operator
JOB LOCATION Jackson, WI
STARTING DATE ASAP
EMPLOYMENT TERM Direct-Hire
EMPLOYMENT TYPE Full Time
WORK HOURS (SHIFT) 1st & 2nd Shift
STARTING PAY $18-$30/Hour
BENEFITS Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays
REQUIRED EDUCATION High School Diploma or equivalent
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE Proven experience as CNC Operator/Machinist
- Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, boring, milling, etc.
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings, etc.
- Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function.
- Knowledge of G and M code.
- Skilled in operating CNC machinery and tooling as well as precision measuring tools.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents, drawings and bluepr ints.
Email resume to [email protected], apply online at www.Seekcareers.Com or call/text 262-334-4030.
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.