CNC Programmer Operator
BLOOMER, WI 54724-1907 US
Small Family-Owned & Operated Business
Become part of a family owned business! Are you looking for a first shift, with weekends off? Do you have prior schooling or basic knowledge of CNC Programming? We are currently looking to fill a CNC Programmer position on 1st shift in Bloomer with a greener employee who can program and edit programs on our Fanuc and Haas CNC Machines and Robo Drills.
POSITION CNC Machinist/Programmer/Operator
JOB LOCATION Blooomer, Wisconsin
STARTING DATE Immediately
EMPLOYMENT TERM Temp-to-Hire or Direct Hire
EMPLOYMENT TYPE Full-time
WORK HOURS (SHIFT) 1st Shift (8am-4: 30pm, Mon-Fri)
STARTING PAY $21-24/hour DOE
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE HS Diploma or equivalent preferred, schooling in a Machine Tooling program highly desired. Must have basic programming experience and be familiar with Haas and Fanuc CNC machines.
Programmer works with machinery which cuts raw materials into functional items . CNC programmers operate factory machines that turn raw materials into functional objects. They are responsible for reading and interpreting design blueprints, programming the CNC machine, and adjusting the machine settings until the desired specifications are met.
- Reading and interpreting technical blueprints and design models.
- Loading raw materials into the CNC machine.
- Inputting the product design into the computer modeling software.
- Choosing and loading the correct cutting tools for the job.
- Adjusting machine settings to the desired product specifications.
- Troubleshooting issues during the manufacturing process.
- Completing quality control tests during the manufacturing stage and on the final product.
- Cleaning and maintaining the machine.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Previous work experience as a CNC programmer or schooling in Machine Tooling program.
- Ability to read and interpret design blueprints and G&M Code.
- Extensive experience with computer modeling software.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and stick to a deadline.
- Ability to stand for extended periods.
- Ability to lift, carry, twist, push, pull, and maneuver sometimes heavy objects.
If interested, please send us and email to Stephanie at [email protected] or give us a call at 715-832-1000 to set up an interview. You are always welcome to apply online anytime at www.Seekcareers.Com . Feel free to TEXT us to discuss this or other job openings at 715-832-1000.
Keywords: CNC, program, programmer, machine, machinist, machining, operator, haas, fanuc, robo, drill, skilled trades, light industrial, fabricate, fabrication, metal fab, metal shop
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
ASK ABOUT OUR 100-100 REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!