CNC Mill Machinist
Chippewa Falls, WI 54729 US
POSITION CNC Machinist
JOB LOCATION Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
STARTING DATE Immediate
EMPLOYMENT TERM Temp-to-Hire or Direct Hire
EMPLOYMENT TYPE Full-time
WORK HOURS (SHIFT) 2nd Shift (3: 30pm-2am, Mon-Thurs)
STARTING PAY $23.11-$26.23/hr (depending on experience with annual increases based on performance)
REQUIRED EDUCATION Technical Diploma in Machine Tooling or other related program (This is preferred or you can have 1 year of experience)
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE Minimum of 1 year of experience in set-up of CNC lathes or CNC milling machines; Okuma CNC Horizontal Mill specifically
This job operates in an indoor, temperature-regulated, industrial manufacturing environment. This role routinely uses standard machining equipment such as CNC lathes and horizontal and vertical milling machines, precision measuring instruments and other accessory tooling associated with those machines, and blue prints.
- Study and interpret drawings, manuals, specifications or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work pieces, sequence of operations and set up requirements.
- Detect equipment malfunctions or out of tolerance machining and adjust machine, within capabilities, controls or control media as required to insure quality of productions. Report all machine malfunctions to management.
- Communicate with management, production control, quality, or other shop personnel for assignments and to resolve machining or quality issues
- Maintain organization of tooling and other equipment in work area
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Accurately record time and job performance in current Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system(s)
- Perform basic preventative maintenance functions on equipment
- Proven proficiency in basic math skills to include but not limited to adding, subtracting, multiplication, division, geometry and algebra for the purpose of calculating material fabrication.
- Proven proficiency in reading and interpreting blueprints or other schematics.
- Knowledge of and experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software
- Knowledge of and experience with CNC programming
- Experience with Okuma CNC Horizontal Mills specifically
If interested, please send us a copy of your resume to Stephanie at [email protected] or call at 715-832-1000 to set up an interview. You are always welcome to apply online anytime at www.Seekcareers.Com . Feel free to TEXT us to discuss this or other job openings at 715-832-1000.
Keywords: machinist, CNC, Swiss, Manual, Turning, Machines, Routings, turning, boring, threading, metal, plastic, FANUC, YASNAC, quality control, axis, Haas, Mazak, Matsurra
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.