Oconomowoc, WI 53066 US
Do you want to make a difference in the workplace? This job has potential for growth and opportunities. Apply now!
Position CNC Operator
Job Location Oconomowoc, WI
Starting Date Immediate
Employment Term Temp-Hire
Employment Type Full-Time
Work Hours (Shift) 1st Shift (6: 00am-4: 00pm)
Starting Pay $14.00+ per hour DOE
Benefits Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus
Required Education High School Diploma/GED
Required Experience 2 years of experience
As a CNC Operator, you are responsible for operating the machine to keep production moving. The company specializes in short to medium run, tight tolerance, sophisticated turned parts in all metals & plastics for a wide variety of customers and industries around the country.
- Proficient at setting up multi axis lathes
- A good knowledge of G & M codes
- Make program adjustments at the machine
- Capable of 100% inspecting finished parts
- Understanding & selecting proper tooling
- Calculating speeds & feeds
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of 5S principals
- Communicate effectively with management
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with short run manufacturing
- 2 years of experience in the industry
Please send your resume to [email protected]
Call or Text Ashley at 920-261-1444 or APPLY ONLINE at SEEKCAREERS.COM
Production, CNC, Setup, Quality Control, Machines, Job, Career, Warehouse, Factory
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.