CNC Quality Technician
West Bend, WI 53090 US
Do you want to work for a successful, rapidly growing local employer?
POSITION Quality Technician
JOB LOCATION West Bend, WI
STARTING DATE Immediate
EMPLOYMENT TERM Direct or Temp-To-Hire
EMPLOYMENT TYPE Full-Time
WORK HOURS (SHIFT) 1st Shift
STARTING PAY $18-$23/Hour
BENEFITS Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE Proven experience as a quality inspector.
As a Quality Inspector you will be responsible for measuring, analyzing and evaluating process output to ensure that products meet the standards of quality and customer specifications.
- Read blueprints and standards to comprehend the quality expectations for products.
- Interpret product/process requirements to develop the part specification listing.
- Evaluate the production routing and develop the sampling/control plan for evaluating process output at each step.
- Inspect process output and approve/reject with respect to quality specification.
- Proven experience as quality inspector or relevant role.
- CMM experience is required.
- Thorough understanding of quality control standards and measurement methodologies.
- Knowledgeable in the use of dimensional measurement equipment.
Email resume to [email protected] or apply online at www.Seekcareers.Com or call/text Carrie at 262-334-4030.
Keywords: quality, micrometers, calipers, inspection
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
ASK ABOUT OUR $250 REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!