CONTROL PANEL TESTER
Sussex, WI 53089 US
POSITION Electrical Assembler
JOB LOCATION Sussex, WI
STARTING DATE Immediate
EMPLOYMENT TERM Temp-to-Hire
EMPLOYMENT TYPE Full-Time
WORK HOURS (SHIFT) 1st Shift Shift
STARTING PAY Depends on Experience, $23+/hour
REQUIRED EDUCATION High School Diploma/GED
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE At least 5+ years of experience
You will assemble custom electrical control panels in an efficient manner. You have the ability to understand and follow any and all assembly instructions, including drawing, notes, electrical schematics and display genuine interest in satisfying customers. This position will occasionally be asked to assist in employee development and continuous improvement which includes training of other electrical assemblers. You are someone who shows leadership in the areas of work performance, quality, and attitude.
- Maintain working knowledge of applicable electrical standards such as NEMA, NEC, UL, IEC.
- Must know Company procedures and be able to train and supervise others.
- Wire panel devices according to provided electrical schematics.
- Communicate on an equal level with electrical designers.
- Route and bundle wires and cables neatly and according to established electrical standards.
- Check work to ensure error-free products.
- Keep red-lines of any changes required during manufacturing and turn in to supervisor on completion of the project.
- Maintain a neat, efficient and safe workplace.
- Provide all tools necessary to perform the job function.
For Immediate consideration, please forward your resume to BP[email protected] or call/text Brittney at 262-798-3036.
Keywords: Electrical, Assembler, Assembly, Control Panels
ASK ABOUT OUR $250 REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.