Fond Du Lac, WI 54937 US
Are you the type of person who enjoys producing high quality products, meeting company performance standards and customer specifications? You' ll get the opportunity to work alongside the most engaged, creative and talented people in the business, be inspired by art and beautiful surroundings, and enjoy happy hour and other SOS activities with your team.
POSITION Cabinetry Assembler
JOB LOCATION Fond du Lac, WI
STARTING DATE Immediate
EMPLOYMENT TERM Temporary with possibility of temp to hire
EMPLOYMENT TYPE Full-Time
WORK HOURS (SHIFT) 1 st Shift (6: 00am 4: 30pm); 2nd Shift (3: 30pm 1: 30am)
STARTING PAY $15.00+ based on experience
BENEFITS Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus
REQUIRED EDUCATION High school diploma or equivalent
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE See qualifications
- Construct cabinets and counter tops from scratch or pre-cut parts, ensuring the highest quality product, meeting company performance standards and customer specifications and delivery requirements, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Operate glue press and sprayers according to procedures
- Apply laminates according to procedures and specifications.
- Complete special projects as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Ability to use a tape measure and apply measurements to processes
- Ability to operate hand tools, in a safe and effect manner, DA Sander, hand drill, miter saw, skill saw, various drills, buffer, utility knife, etc.
- Ability to read basic shop drawings
- Ability to operate drill press, table saws, band saw, hand grinder, punch press, belt sander
Send resume to [email protected]; call 920.924.7886 or apply online at www.Seekcareers.Com .
ASK ABOUT OUR $100/$100 and $250 SIGN-ON/REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!
- For every friend you refer, you give $100 to your friend, and you get $100. It s a win-win! (Light Industrial positions)
- When you both have worked only 120 hours, you get $100 on your check.
- $250 to you for Skilled Manufacturing referrals after your referral has worked only 400 hours
You can also view our current openings by clicking here to go to the Fond du Lac SEEK Careers and Staffing Facebook page.
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.