Customer Service Bank Teller
Cornell, WI 54732 US
Do you like working with people and building relationships? Are you interested in working in the banking world? We are currently hiring for Customer Service Tellers in Stanley. As a Customer Service Teller, you will work in a professional environment working with customers and various office equipment.
POSITION Customer Service Teller
JOB LOCATION Cornell, Wisconsin
STARTING DATE Immediately
EMPLOYMENT TERM Direct Hire
EMPLOYMENT TYPE Full-Time
WORK HOURS (SHIFT) 8: 00am 5: 00pm Mon-Fri, Rotating Saturday 8am-11: 30am
STARTING PAY $15-16 per hour (or more if have banking experience)
BENEFITS Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus
REQUIRED EDUCATION High School Diploma/GED preferred
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE Previous customer service and cash handling experience
The Customer Service Teller is responsible for customer service, accurate and timely processing of transactions, and business development. Duties include administrative tasks, reporting, and vault balancing. Also responsible for competently knowing all bank products and services and security procedures. The Customer Service Teller will perform various other duties and projects to aid in overall Bank success.
- Provide customer service to include acknowledging, greeting, thanking, and exceeding the expectations of the customer
- Assist customers in processing transactions in an accurate and timely manner
- Knowledgeably assist customers with product and service information, consistently cross-selling bank products at every opportunity
- Maintain proper amounts of currency and coin in teller window
- Complete administrative tasks and work on projects
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with customers and co-workers
- Ability to produce in a sales environment
- Ability to operate a personal computer, and other general office equipment
- Ability to maintain a positive image when interacting with customers
- High degree of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
Send us an email at [email protected] or call us at 715-832-1000 to set up an interview. You can always apply online anytime at www.Seekcareers.Com . You can now TEXT us at 715-832-1000!
Keywords: Customer service. Customer service rep, bank teller, teller, office, banking, customer relations, banker
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
ASK ABOUT OUR 100-100 REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!