DIRECT HIRE- Production Supervisor
Milwaukee, WI 53223 US
Motivate and engage employees for accomplishment and of employee and business objectives. Work with a company that offers great benefits and a vibrant company culture while allowing internal advancements.
Position - Production Supervisor
Location- Milwaukee, WI
Starting Date Immediate
Employment Term Direct Hire
Employment Type Full-Time
Work Hours (Shift) 3RD SHIFT 10PM-6AM
Starting Pay Depends on Experience, $70, 000-$82, 000
Benefits Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus
Required Education Associates or Bachelor' s Degree in Business, Metallurgy or related degree
Required Experience 3+ YEARS OF SUPERVISORY EXPERIENCE IN A MANUFACTURING SETTING
- Work with operational leadership to determine department, employee, and shift training needs.
- Conduct employee performance reviews and the hourly compensation reviews.
- Oversee production process and work with supporting departments to meet production goals
- Directly responsible for plant productivity and achieving annual production goals including quality and waste/scrap minimization
Qualifications [3-5 Bullet Points ex: High School Diploma or equivalent ]
- 3+ years supervisory experience in manufacturing setting
-Experienced in application of Lean Manufacturing initiatives
- Trained in Continuous Improvement, Greenor Black Belt Certification in SIX Sigma discipline, and Lean methodologies.
-Strong analytical skills and proficiency in Microsoft office software products.
Please send your resume to [email protected] Call/text Us at 414-357-6388 or apply online at www.Seekcareers.Com.
Keywords: Production Supervisor, Supervisor, Manufacturing supervisor, Microsoft office expert.
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.