Digital Press Operator
Sussex, WI 53089 US
POSITION Digital Press Operator
JOB LOCATION Sussex, WI
STARTING DATE Immediate
EMPLOYMENT TERM Temp-to-Hire
EMPLOYMENT TYPE Full-Time
WORK HOURS (SHIFT) 2 nd Shift
STARTING PAY $18-28/hour Depending on Experience
BENEFITS Health, Dental, Vision, 401k w/match, and MORE!
REQUIRED EDUCATION HS Diploma/GED
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE 2+ years related experience
The press operator will perform manual and machine operator tasks related to the set-up, maintenance and operations of the press.
- Determine set up and operating procedures from job tickets
- Set up feeder, including sucker position, pile height, side guides and head stops, for efficient operation
- Set up delivery, including vacuum wheels, jogging paddles, insert skid
- Set and adjust ink density to achieve target densities
- Operation of XMF and IJ Manager
- Operation of the offline coater
- Must have schedule flexibility to work evenings, weekends and overtime
- Education equivalent to a high school diploma
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Mechanical aptitude
- Stand, Walk, Talk, Hear, Bend at waist, stoop, climb stairs, twist, reach above waist and shoulder, push and pull, and lift or move up to 30 pounds.
For Immediate consideration, please forward your resume to [email protected] or call/text 262-798-3036.
ASK ABOUT OUR $250 REFERRAL BONUS
Keywords: Digital Press, Press Operator, Print, Printing
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.