Direct Hire TIG Welders!
Neenah, WI 54956 US
Do you have TIG welding experience and seeking a new opportunity with great earning potential? Are you looking for a position with an innovative, ultra clean and climate controlled facility in the Neenah area that is experiencing continued growth? If so, consider applying today!
Position TIG Welder
Job Location Neenah, WI
Starting Date Immediate
Employment Term DIRECT HIRE
Employment Type Full-Time
Work Hours (Shift)
2 nd shift Monday thru Thursday 4pm-2: 30am - $4.00 shift Differential
3rd Shift Sunday thru Thursday 10pm to 6am - $5.00 Shift Differential
Starting Pay Dependent on experience, $18.00-$30.00 per hour
Benefits 100% paid Medical for single employee, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus
Required Education High School Diploma/GED
Required Experience At least 2 years of experience
As a TIG welder, you will be responsible for interpreting specifications for each job, completing a quality weld, and inspecting the finished product.
- Prep and inspect parts to be welded.
- Welding material according to customer specifications.
- Perform quality checks on finished product.
- Minimum of 2 years previous TIG stainless steel welding experience, as well as other metals
- Strong working knowledge of blueprints
- Knowledge of robotic welding is preferred
To be considered for this opportunity, please send resume to [email protected] call or text Chad at 920-232-7322 or apply online at www.Seekcareers.Com
Keywords: TIG, weld, robotic, metal fabrication
ASK ABOUT OUR $100/$100 and $250 SIGN-ON/REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!
- For every friend you refer, you give $100 to your friend, and you get $100. It s a win-win! (Light Industrial positions)
- When you both have worked only 120 hours, you get $100 on your check.
- $250 to you for Skilled Manufacturing referrals after your referral has worked only 400 hours
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.