EHS - Claims
Grafton, WI 53024 US
You could train our staff teams to employ safety measures while you and they hold down workers comp costs. If your favorite word for claims is DENY, let' s talk! This is a direct-hire job for SEEK Careers/Staffing, a 52-year old staffing company in Grafton, WI.
Safety experience is critical in this corporate Health and Safety Coordinator job! You will be responsible for managing the overall health and safety activities of SEEK Careers/Staffing teams and its temporary employees, with the primary goal of managing and minimizing loss and liability concerning the thousands of employees whom we place at client companies each year.
Primary initiatives will include:
- Manage worker comp loss control program
- Monitor and manage claims
- Implement SEEK' s Corporate safety program
- Collaborate on client-specific safety programs as required, based on risk
Your background and skill set should include:
- Prior experience managing workers compensation insurance/risk
- Experience in developing safety programs for manufacturing environments
- Bachelor' s degree or related equivalent experience
- Excellent math and analytical skills
- Knowledge of employment law
- Prior insurance experience a plus
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Pay DOE. Please send your resume to [email protected] or call/text Carol at 262-388-7454!
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.