Lomira, WI 53048 US
Is the electronics world your passion? Do you like working with your hands and have experience with Schematics and soldering? If you would like to work for a company that strives to produce a quality product this may be the job for you.
POSITION Electronics Assembly
JOB LOCATION Lomira, WI
STARTING DATE Immediate
EMPLOYMENT TERM Temp to Hire
EMPLOYMENT TYPE Full-Time
WORK HOURS (SHIFT) 1st Shift (8: 00am 4: 30pm)
STARTING PAY $15+/hr Based on Experience
BENEFITS Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus
REQUIRED EDUCATION High School Diploma/GED
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE 6 months experience
- Able to build proto-type and production product using Bill of Material (BOM) and work instructions.
- Able to test these proto-type and production products using PTI test procedures.
- Have general knowledge of electronics,
- Be able to read and follow schematics, interpret wiring diagrams,
- Follow written test procedures, trouble-shoot and repair assembled units and PC Boards to the component level.
- Proficient at testing units and board level components in accordance with Acceptance Test Procedures (ATP) s.
- Needs to have working knowledge of test equipment such as power supplies, digital multimeters, analog multimeters, oscilloscopes and signal generators.
- Digital electronics and knowledge of DC and AC circuits is required.
- Knowledge of basic electronics theory and AC and DC principles
- Minimum 5 years hands on manufacturing experience preferred or Equivalent experience
- U.S. Citizenship and ability to obtain a security clearance required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are necessary.
- Excellent attendance record is necessary
- Good soldering skills.
Send resume to [email protected]; call 920.924.7886 or apply online at www.Seekcareers.Com.
ASK ABOUT OUR $100/$100 and $250 SIGN-ON/REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!
- For every friend you refer, you give $100 to your friend, and you get $100. It s a win-win! (Light Industrial positions)
- When you both have worked only 120 hours, you get $100 on your check.
- $250 to you for Skilled Manufacturing referrals after your referral has worked only 400 hours
You can also view our current openings by clicking here to go to the Fond du Lac SEEK Careers and Staffing Facebook page.
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.