Fond Du Lac, WI 54936 US
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Work for a company that is highly attentive to job satisfaction, constantly improving processes and provides access to training in a constant quest to provide the best in class employment conditions for all its employees.
POSITION Warehouse Associate
JOB LOCATION Fond du Lac, WI
STARTING DATE Immediate
EMPLOYMENT TERM Temp-to-Hire
EMPLOYMENT TYPE Full-Time
WORK HOURS (SHIFT) 1st & 2nd shift
STARTING PAY $14.50 per hour
BENEFITS Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus
REQUIRED EDUCATION None
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE See qualifications
- Operating a stand-up forklift, electric pallet jack and/or other material handling equipment
- Utilize equipment while performing tasks to include shipping, receiving, unloading scanning, moving, staging, loading, locating, relocating and stacking product
- Previous forklift experience
- Excellent attendance
Send resume to [email protected]; call 920.924.7886 or apply online at www.Seekcareers.Com .
ASK ABOUT OUR $100/$100 and $250 SIGN-ON/REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!
- For every friend you refer, you give $100 to your friend, and you get $100. It s a win-win! (Light Industrial positions)
- When you both have worked only 120 hours, you get $100 on your check.
- $250 to you for Skilled Manufacturing referrals after your referral has worked only 400 hours
You can also view our current openings by clicking here to go to the Fond du Lac SEEK Careers and Staffing Facebook page.
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.