Feed Mill Worker
Sherwood, WI 54169 US
Sherwood company is looking to add experienced mill workers to their team. This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity with competitive wages and a fast paced work environment that offers you variety throughout the day!
Position Feed mill worker
Job Location Sherwood, WI
Starting Date ASAP
Employment Term Direct Hire
Employment Type Full time
Work Hours (Shift) 1 st shift
Starting Pay $18-$20/hr BOE
Benefits Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus
Required Experience Prior forklift experience is helpful
As a feel mill worker you will be working inside and outside the facility, mixing, receiving grain and operating the dryer and bagger.
- Bagging and loading feed
- Loading trucks with packaged feed with the use of a forklift or pallet jack
- Maintaining and sanitizing the equipment as needed.
- Prior forklift/driving experience needed
- Must be comfortable with heights
- Excellent attention to detail and must be a team player
SEEK Careers and Staffing has walk in interviews Monday - Friday 7: 00am-4: 00pm. Stop in or call 920-954-1566 to schedule your interview. 3003 W. College Ave. Appleton, WI 54914.
For immediate consideration or for more information on the position you can apply online at www.Seekcareers.Com, call/text 920-954-1566, or send your resume to [email protected]
You can also view our current openings by clicking here to go to the Appleton SEEK Careers and Staffing Facebook page.
ASK ABOUT OUR $100/$100 and $250 SIGN-ON/REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!
- For every friend you ref er, you give $100 to your friend, and you get $100. It s a win-win! (Light Industrial positions)
- When you both have worked only 120 hours, you get $100 on your check.
- $250 to you for Skilled Manufacturing referrals after your referral has worked only 400 hours
Why SEEK Careers/Staffing? You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.