Food Machine Operator
Appleton, WI 54914 US
Want to work in a company that you can have the smell of fresh bread every day?
Position - Bread Operator
Job Location - Appleton, WI
Starting Date - Immediate
Employment Term - Regular, Temp-to-Hire
Employment Type - Full-Time
Work Hours - First shift, 5am-1pm M-F (Up to 12hrs)
Starting Pay - $17 to $20 an hour
Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus
Required Education - HSED or equivalent preferred
Required Experience - 6+ months experience in machining a plus
As the Bakery Bread Operator responsibilities entail making sure that the machine is running and producing quality product and assisting with whatever else is needed.
- Making quality product
- trouble shoot if machine has issues
- Assist with production when needed
- Possilby transport product through out he building
- Machine operating experience required.
- Worked within a food production position
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
Please call today for more info!
For immediate consideration or for more information on the position you can apply online at www.Seekcareers.Com, call/text 920-954-1566, or send your resume to [email protected].
You can also view our current openings by clicking here to go to the Appleton SEEK Careers and Staffing Facebook page.
ASK ABOUT OUR $100/$100 and $250 SIGN-ON/REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!
- For every friend you ref er, you give $100 to your friend, and you get $100. It s a win-win! (Light Industrial positions)
- When you both have worked only 120 hours, you get $100 on your check.
- $250 to you for Skilled Manufacturing referrals after your referral has worked only 400 hours
Why SEEK Careers/Staffing? You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.