Food production worker
Appleton, WI 54914 US
POSITION Line Attendant
JOB LOCATION Appleton, WI
STARTING DATE Immediate
EMPLOYMENT TERM Long term
EMPLOYMENT TYPE Full-Time
WORK HOURS (SHIFT) All Shifts - 1st (6: 00am-2: 00pm) 2nd (2: 00pm-10: 00pm) 3rd (10: 00pm-6: 00am) or 12 hour shifts
STARTING PAY $15/hr for 1st shift - $16.25/hr for 2nd shift - $18.50/hr for 3rd shift
BENEFITS Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus
REQUIRED EDUCATION High School Diploma/GED
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE At least 6 months of experience
Working on a production line at this area food manufacture you will be inspecting products, helping to meet production goals and will be expected to work as part of a team.
- Inspect and place products on production line to ensure quality
- Follow proper food handling requirements
- Ability to stand for 8-12 hours
- Ability to manipulate small items
- Ability to maintain a clean and safe work station
For immediate consideration or for more information on the position you can apply online at www.Seekcareers.Com, call/text 920-954-1566, or send your resume to [email protected].
You can also view our current openings by clicking here to go to the Appleton SEEK Careers and Staffing Facebook page.
ASK ABOUT OUR $100/$100 and $250 REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!
- For every friend you ref er, you give $100 to your friend, and you get $100. It s a win-win! (Light Industrial positions)
- When you both have worked only 120 hours, you get $100 on your check.
- $250 to you for Skilled Manufacturing referrals after your referral has worked only 400 hours
Why SEEK Careers/Staffing? You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.