Food production worker
Beaver Dam, WI 53916 US
Are you looking for a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with an expanding Beaver Dam manufacturer? Do you like working overtime with some great company perks? We have immediate first and second shift production positions open!
Position Food production worker
Job Location Beaver Dam, WI
Starting Date Immediate
Employment Term Temp to hire
Employment Type Full time
Work Hours (Shift) 1st and 2nd shift openings available!
Starting Pay $13.75/hr
Benefits Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus
Required Experience Some manufacturing experience is helpful
As a food production worker, you will be rotating on different lines, packaging, inspecting and counting product.
- Making boxes and placing food product into box.
- Inspecting product for quality.
- Excellent attention to detail is needed
- Ability to work at a fast pace is required
- Excellent attendance record.
Please send your resume to [email protected]
Call or Text 920-924-7886 or APPLY ONLINE at SEEKCAREERS.COM
food, production, assembly, inspection, sanitation
ASK ABOUT OUR $100/$100 and $250 SIGN-ON/REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!
- For every friend you refer, you give $100 to your friend, and you get $100. It s a win-win! (Light Industrial positions)
- When you both have worked only 120 hours, you get $100 on your check.
- $250 to you for Skilled Manufacturing referrals after your referral has worked only 400 hours
You can also view our current openings by clicking here to go to the Fond du Lac SEEK Careers and Staffing Facebook page.
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
ASK ABOUT OUR $100 REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!