Appleton, WI 54915 US
Want to work for a non profit organization?!
Position - Forklift Driver
Job Location - Appleton, WI
Starting Date - Immediate
Employment Term - Regular, Temp-to-Hire
Employment Type - Full-Time
Work Hours - Monday-Friday 1st shift 7: 45am-4: 15pm
Starting Pay - $15 an hour
Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus
Required Education - High School or GED preferred
Required Experience - Forklift Certified
As the Forklift Driver duties will include using an RF scanner to scan materials and to load and unload trailers.
- Using RF scanner to scan materials
- unload trailers
- load trailers
- Deliver materials out to production
- Other duties assigned
- Must be able to lift 35 pounds on a semi-regular basis
- Accurate at counting
- Comfortable with working along side individuals with disabilities
- Available for overtime
- Forklift Certified
- Clean driving record
For additional information please call/text Nichole at 920-954-1566 or email [email protected]
ASK ABOUT OUR $100/$100 and $250 SIGN-ON/REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!
- For every friend you refer, you give $100 to your friend, and you get $100. It s a win-win! (Light Industrial positions)
- When you both have worked only 120 hours, you get $100 on your check.
- $250 to you for Skilled Manufacturing referrals after your referral has worked only 400 hours
You can also view our current openings by clicking here to go to the Appleton SEEK Careers and Staffing Facebook page.
Why SEEK Careers/Staffing? You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized. SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.