Oshkosh, WI 54904 US
Do you excel at keeping inventory?
Are you detail oriented and enjoy working in fast paced environment?
As a Furnace Operator Assistant you will be responsible for loading metal components into treatment racks prior to entering the furnace for treatment.
Position Furnace Operator
Job Location Oshkosh, WI
Starting Date ASAP
Employment Term Temp-to-Hire
Employment Type Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract
Work Hours (Shift) 12 hour shifts! Evenings
Starting Pay $17.75 per hour for Evenings
Benefits Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays
Required Education High School Diploma/GED
Required Experience At least 1 years of experience
- Reading and understanding work order specifications for different jobs
- Ensuring that the correct components are pulled and placed in the racks/baskets for treatment
- Inspecting finished components and preparing for shipment
- 1+ year of experience in manufacturing
- Ability to read and interpret work orders
- Ability to stand for the duration of shift
Please send your resume to [email protected] Call or Text at 920-232-7322 or apply online at www.Seekcareers.Com.
Keywords: Furnace, Operator, Labor
ASK ABOUT OUR $100/$100 and $250 SIGN-ON/REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!
- For every friend you refer, you give $100 to your friend, and you get $100. It s a win-win! (Light Industrial positions)
- When you both have worked only 120 hours, you get $100 on your check.
- $250 to you for Skilled Manufacturing referrals after your referral has worked only 400 hours
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.