Appleton, WI 54914 US
Like to do labor intensive work?! How about a 1st shift position with great pay?! Do you have great attendance?! Then this is the job for you!
Position - Warehouse/Fulfillment worker
Job Location - Appleton, WI
Starting Date - Immediate
Employment Term - Regular, Temp-to-Hire
Employment Type - Full-Time
Work Hours - First shift, 8am-4: 30pm M-F
Starting Pay - $17 an hour
Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus
Required Education - HSED or equivalent
Required Experience - Warehouse work
As the Warehouse worker responsibilities will entail order picking heavy bags of animal food for 8 hours a day.
- Order picking
- Working safely and efficiently
- Operating a pallet jack
- MUST be able to lift 50 pounds consistently all day
- MUST show longevity in work history
- MUST have 100% attendance
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Know how to operate a forklift is a bonus
For more details, please call/text Colleen at 920-954-1556 or email [email protected]
SEEK Careers and Staffing has interviews Monday - Friday 7: 00am-4: 00pm. Call 920-954-1566 to schedule your interview. 3003 W. College ave Appleton, WI 54914.
ASK ABOUT OUR $100/$100 and $250 SIGN-ON/REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!
- For every friend you refer, you give $100 to your friend, and you get $100. It s a win-win! (Light Industrial positions)
- When you both have worked only 120 hours, you get $100 on your check.
- $250 to you for Skilled Manufacturing referrals after your referral has worked only 400 hours
You can also view our current openings by clicking here to go to the Appleton SEEK Careers and Staffing Facebook page.
Why SEEK Careers/Staffing? You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized. SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.