General Labor/Receiving- PM Shift
Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494 US
PM Shift Available / 7pm-7am / 12-hour shifts - rotating
Under direction of the shift supervisor, the general labor positions will perform essential functions of the position they are hired in.
Some of the functions may include boxing and production area labor jobs, perform syrup checks for all process tables in the infusion production area and maintain a consistent flow of product to the dryers that meets customer s specifications, perform incoming fruit and production area labor jobs, and keeps plant areas in a clean and orderly condition as directed to maintain food safety.
Essential Shipping / Receiving will be responsible for driving a fork lift pulling fruit bins from the freezer, weighing, recording data, and staging them in the cooler. Will assist in recycling plastic into dumpster bins, breaking down fruit bins, cleaning spilled fruit and debris from the floor, ensuring the areas of responsibility stay clean
Physical Abilities Required
- Must be able to stand for extended periods, walking, climbing, bending, reaching, stooping
- Must be able to work regularly scheduled and unscheduled overtime. Performs other duties as directed by Supervisor Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Frequent bending, stooping, mounting and dismounting of forklift.
- Must be a self-starter and motivated.
- Must be able to read and write in English.
- Must be able to work under a timeline and meet that timeline.
- Must be able to perform simple mathematical calculations.
- Ability to keep focus under stressful situations.
- Must be trained in the nature and properties of sanitation chemicals.
- Ability to work night shift
Please call us to schedule an interview at 715-544-1550 or apply online at www.SEEKCareers.Com
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.