Industrial Maintenance Technician
Prairie Farm, WI 54762 US
Flexible 1st Shift Hours
Join a Work Family!
Are you looking for a new opportunity where you can work for a family owned company in a friendly work environment? If you don' t want to just be a number anymore and have a passion for manufacturing work, look no further. We are now hiring for a 1st shift Maintenance Technician for a company located in Barron County, WI.
POSITION Industrial Maintenance Technician
JOB LOCATION Barron County, Wisconsin
STARTING DATE Immediately
EMPLOYMENT TERM Direct Hire
EMPLOYMENT TYPE Full-Time
WORK HOURS (SHIFT) 1st Shift (6am-2: 30pm Mon-Fri)
STARTING PAY $22-$25/hr DOE with performance increases at 90, 180, and 365 days
REQUIRED EDUCATION High school or equivalent preferred as well as preference given to advanced degrees
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE 3 years of previous Industrial Maintenance Technician experience
What are we looking for in our Maintenance Technician?
- High school diploma/GED and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of education and production maintenance experience
- An AA degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Maintenance is a plus
- 3+ years of experience in maintenance in general manufacturing equipment, processes, pneumatic, and hydraulics with a willingness to train on proprietary equipment/processes
- HVAC experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to interpret various machinery schematics and drawings
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and work as part of a team
- Flexibility and willingness to work various shifts as and when needed are desired for our maintenance team members
- Machining or Welding experience is required
- Available to respond when necessary to building and equipment emergencies/outages
- Familiarity/Experience with Safety Data Sheets related to manufacturing
- Previous experience with lock out/tag out procedures required
- Valid Driver License
How you will make an impact:
Working on the production floor and in designated maintenance areas, Maintenance Technicians have a direct impact on the success of the business in assuring the highest quality operation of our production to our customers. Daily, you will inspect, adjust, maintain, and repair various pieces of production equipment that transform sheet metal into pipe, duct, and fittings for HVAC applications. To ensure the Company remains a leading manufacturer you will be responsible for:
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to supporting our maintenance staff by fulfilling maintenance work orders and performing preventative maintenance on various types of machinery, equipment and the facility
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility s equipment
- Primarily responsible for the production equipment including preventive and predictive maintenance of machines, equipment and plant facilities
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service
- Maintain, troubleshoot, repair, and improve the processes related to the mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
- Diagnose problems, replace, or repair parts, test and adjust production machinery/workstations
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas
- Perform basic administrative skills including documentation of work/repairs performed
Send Stephanie an email at [email protected] or call us at 715-832-1000 to set up an interview. You can always apply online anytime at www.Seekcareers.Com . You can now TEXT us at 715-832-1000!
Keywords: Assembly, production, picking, packing, order picker, manufacturing, warehouse, light industrial, factory, general labor, supervisor, lead, manager, team lead, line lead
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
ASK ABOUT OUR 100-100 REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!