Ixonia, WI 53036 US
Are you an experienced Inventory Clerk interested in working for a company that takes pride in the reputation as an innovative leader in the packaging industry? Do you prefer a quick work day in a fast-paced environment? Do you have experience in or want to learn more about the food service packaging industry? Then we' ve got the job for you!
POSITION Inventory Clerk
JOB LOCATION Ixonia, WI
STARTING DATE As soon as possible
EMPLOYMENT TERM Temp-to-Hire
EMPLOYMENT TYPE Full-Time
WORK HOURS (SHIFT) 2nd Shift (3: 15pm-11: 30pm)
STARTING PAY $19.50+ per hour
BENEFITS Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus
Inventory Control & Dispositioner
Summary: Tracking, organizing, inputting, and reconciling daily ingredient & packaging usages
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Use production paperwork to enter ingredient and packaging allocations into ERP system
2. Investigate root causes for discrepancies using reporting and scheduling resources
3. Reports and/or documents any quality related deviations to the appropriate personnel
4. Reports Inventory levels to determine optimum inventory to meet production schedules
5. Assist with the coordination of physical inventories
6. Assist with review of production schedule daily to verify required materials are available and in house
7. Maintains food product inventory by performing cycle counts as needed and notifies appropriate personnel of potential shortages
8. Continuously reviews inventory numbers and reports findings to purchasing department
9. Maintains daily product loss reports
10. Follows portion and quality control standards
11. Responsible for following food quality and safety guidelines
12. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Oral & Written Communication Skills
Basic Computer Proficiency
Basic mathematical aptitude including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division over various units of measure
Lifting up to 50 pounds
Prior experience in an inventory and/or ingredient measurement role is preferred.
Apply online now at www.Seekcareers.Com, send resume to [email protected] and/or call/text 920-261-1444.
APPLY IN PERSON TODAY - NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED - INTERVIEWS EVERY DAY!
615 E. Main St., Suite B
Watertown, WI 53094
Keywords: Inventory Clerk, Inventory, Clerk, Admin, administration, assistant
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
ASK ABOUT OUR $50 SIGN-ON/REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!