Laser Set Up Technician
Port Washington, WI 53074 US
Temp To Hire OR Direct HIre Placement
Daily Tasks will include:
- Setup, adjust, and operate computer controlled laser cutting machine
- Mount, install, align, and secure tools, attachments, fixtures, and work pieces on machines
- Setup and adjust gauges to properly position parts during equipment operation
- Work from drawings, specifications, patterns, or templates in any combination of metric or decimal dimensions to hold tolerances
- Quality inspection using a variety of precision measuring instruments
- Use scale, protractor, fixed angle and radii gauges
- Sorting and packaging parts
- Operates overhead crane while moving product
- Maintains a safe & clean work environment & departmental housekeeping standards
- Other duties as assigned or required
- Prior experience with Trumpf TruLaser 3530 and Trumpf Trumatic 600L preferred
- Requires 6 months of relevant manufacturing experience
- Strong reading, writing and math skills
- Regular attendance is required; punctual, dependable
- Strong attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills & friendly attitude
Send resume to [email protected] or call / text Toni at 262-377-8888 or apply online at www.Seekcareers.Com .
ASK ABOUT OUR $250 REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.