Sheboygan, WI 53081 US
Join a team with competitive wages and tap into your mechanical and leadership skills.
Position Line Leader
Job Location Sheboygan, WI
Starting Date Immediate
Employment Term Direct Hire
Employment Type Full-Time
Work Hours (Shift) 1st and 2nd
Starting Pay $20-$23per hour
Benefits Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus
- Required Education Required education generally equivalent to a High School Diploma; with an Associate Degree preferred
Responsible for leading one or multiple production lines and/or work groups to ensure a safe, quality product is produced. This position sets up, adjusts, and troubleshoots food production and packaging machinery, and monitors product quality to established standards.
- Lead and coordinate the production operations of a line consisting of 4 or more people
- Coordinate the training of line personnel to maintain a work force that is above standard in skill requirements, work levels and daily schedules.
- Completes Machine Set up, Tooling changes, adjustments, and troubleshooting related to the operation of one or more packaging machines.
- Requires a proven track record in acceptable levels of attendance, safety and quality of work.
- Requires a basic understanding of GMP s, HACCP and SQF guidelines.
- Requires mathematical skills that require the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
Please send your resume to [email protected] Call or text Marlo at 920-459-8868 or apply online at www.Seekcareers.Com
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
ASK ABOUT OUR $250 REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!