Chippewa Falls, WI 54729 US
POSITION Machine Assistant
JOB LOCATION Chippewa Falls, WI
STARTING DATE Immediately
EMPLOYMENT TERM Temp-to-Hire
EMPLOYMENT TYPE Full-Time
WORK HOURS (SHIFT) 1st Shift (Monday-Thursday, 6am-4: 30pm)
STARTING PAY $16-17/hr Depends on Experience and Qualifications
BENEFITS Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, STD, LTD, Life, incentives
EDUCATION High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE 1 to 3 years related experience in a metal fabrication setting; and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
As a Machine Operator Assistant, you will collaborate with the machine operators with the set-up and operation of machines. In this role, you will deburr and grind parts to prepare them for the next step in the manufacturing process.
- Assist operators in deburring and grinding parts, sort, stack and count parts, and, install toque bolts/nuts
- Access and follow detailed instructions, blueprint, processes, and procedures associated with each job
- Ensure parts are ready for the next step the manufacturing process
- Complete all paperwork required including, clocking in/out of jobs and issuing components/hardware in ERP
- Report problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials to Operator or Lead
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Complete visual inspections during process to detect defective material and scratches and report those and any unusual situations to the Operator or Supervisor
- Uphold efficiency standard
- Learn and demonstrate continuous improvement for Safety and Quality standards and procedures
- Assist in other work areas as assigned
- Every employee is expected to represent our core values - Drive, Integrity, Growth, Respect, and Innovation
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1 to 3 years related experience in a metal fabrication setting; and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- Ability to follow detailed written and oral instructions.
- Ability to problem solve
- Comfortable learning new things in a fast-paced environment
- A productive team-player
- Self-motivated and driven with strong communication skills
Send us an email at [email protected] or call us at 715-832-1000 to set up an interview. You can always apply online anytime at www.Seekcareers.Com . You can now TEXT us at 715-832-1000 to discuss this or other job opportunities.
Keywords: Production, warehouse, general labor, assembly, assembler, sub assemblies
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
ASK ABOUT OUR 100-100 REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!