Machine Maintenance Technician
Kaukauna, WI 54130 US
Established company in the Kaukauna area looking to add to their Maintenance team!
Position - Machine Control Maintenance Technician
Job Location - Kaukauna, WI
Starting Date - Immediate
Employment Term - Direct Hire
Employment Type - Full-Time
Work Hours - First shift, between the hours of 6am-4pm Mon-Thur (Flexible Hours)
Starting Pay - $20+ an hour based on experience
Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Holiday
Required Education - HSED preferred or equivalent/Associates degree in Maintenance related field
Required Experience - Mechanical aptitude with strong Electrical knowledge with 2 years experience
As the Machine Control Maintenance Technician responsibilities would entail make sure the welding equipment, cutting equipment, compressed air system, overhead cranes and paint department equipment are serviced in an effective and efficient manner.
- Maintaining all Machines within the plant or what is directed from your supervisor
- Work diligently and s afely
- Fixing any mechanical or electrical issues
- Great communication
- Learning and growing within the position
- Reliable and dedicated by showing up for work every day
- Well Organized with special attention to details
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Fast learner
Please call today for more info!
SEEK Careers and Staffing has walk in interviews Monday - Friday 7: 00am-4: 00pm. Stop in or call 920-954-1566 to schedule your interview. 3003 W. College Ave. Appleton, WI 54914.
For immediate consideration or for more information on the position you can apply online at www.Seekcareers.Com, call/text 920-954-1566, or send your resume to [email protected]
You can also view our current openings by clicking here to go to the Appleton SEEK Careers and Staffing Facebook page.
ASK ABOUT OUR $100/$100 and $250 SIGN-ON/REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!
- For every friend you ref er, you give $100 to your friend, and you get $100. It s a win-win! (Light Industrial positions)
- When you both have worked only 120 hours, you get $100 on your check.
- $250 to you for Skilled Manufacturing referrals after your referral has worked only 400 hours
Why SEEK Careers/Staffing? You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.