Machine Operator - Second Shift
Ixonia, WI 53035 US
Are you an experienced Machine Operator and/or Production Worker interested in working for a rapidly growing, family-orientated company? Are you a hard working, reliable and dedicated employee seeking variety in your job? Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment and enjoy variety in your work day? Look no further!
POSITION Machine Operator
JOB LOCATION Ixonia, WI
STARTIN G DATE Start as soon as TOMORROW
EMPLOYMENT TYPE Full-Time
WORK HOURS (SHIFT) - 1st and 2nd Shift
STARTING PAY $20.00 per hour
BENEFITS Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus
To operate machinery in a safe and efficient manner by performing the following duties.
- Operates production equipment to produce products in accordance with production needs.
- Produces assigned products in accordance with verbal and written instructions.
- Completes equipment set-up' s in accordance with customer specifications and quality procedures.
- Responsible for producing products up to safety and quality standards in an efficient manner.
- Rejects products that do not meet standards in place.
- Records length of time and quantity of materials used for each job.
- Inspects parts and documents findings on appropriate paperwork as needed.
- Maintains work areas in a clean, orderly and safe manner to include returning tools to designated areas.
- Adheres to established policies and procedures paying special attention to safety regulations.
- Notifies management of product discrepancies, equipment malfunctions and/or personal injuries.
- Wears personal protective equipment in accordance with training guidelines.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Oral Communication Skills
- Written Communication Skills
- Math Aptitude
- Lifting up to 50lbs.
- Reading Skills
- Time Management
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Prior work related experience helpful.
Apply online now at www.Seekcareers.Com, send resume to [email protected] and/or call/text 920-261-1444.
APPLY IN PERSON TODAY - NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED - INTERVIEWS EVERY DAY!
615 E. Main St., Suite B
Watertown, WI 53094
Keywords: machine operator, production, set up, inspect
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
ASK ABOUT OUR $100/$100 SIGN-ON/REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!