Lomira, WI 530480937 US
Lomira manufacturer is looking to add a 1st shift Machine Operator to their team. If you enjoy working with your hands in a great team culture, this is the company for you!
Position Machine Operator
Job Location Lomira, WI
Starting Date Immediate
Employment Term Direct Hire
Employment Type Full-Time
Work Hours (Shift) 1st Shift (5 AM- 3: 30 PM)OT every other Saturday 5 AM - 11 AM
Starting Pay Depends on Experience, $19/ hr
Preferred Education High School Diploma/GED
Required Experience At least 1 year of experience
Successfully perform all responsibilities of the Machine Operator role. Assist the Machine Operator II as needed.
- Demonstrate the ability to successfully operate al l machines in the assigned call/ line
- Assist with changing machine settings/ parameters
- Independently setup and operate one or more advances machines such as blanking press, production grinder, introduction heat treat, austemper equipment, scan heat treat equipment, milling machines, semi-automatic equipment, robotic and CNC equipment, etc.
- Troubleshoot problems with tools and fixtures
- Perform basic to complex inspections using data from CMM inspection
- Preform preventive maintenance on machines per instructions
- High School diploma or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of process flow throughout the department
- Ability to read, understand, and follow written instructions, prints, and inspection criteria
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Prior experience performing Machine Operator level of work or higher
Please send your resume to [email protected] or apply online at www.Seekcareers.Com.
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
ASK ABOUT OUR $10 0 SIGN-ON/REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!