Saukville, WI 53080 US
As a machine operator, you will be trained how to properly run an injection molding machine. You will be responsible for removing parts from the machine, visually inspecting them and packaging them. This isn t the type of role where you ll work on the same machine for the rest of your career, you ll learn how to operate multiple machines to ensure variety in your work day!
- Place raw material in machine and remove completed part after cycle finishes
- Utilize small hand tools to remove excess material and visually inspect completed part
- Package parts for shipment, complete necessary paperwork related to shipping and quality
- Must be able to multi task
- Excellent attendance and punctuality is required
- Past manufacturing experience is a plus!
If this is the opportunity you ve been waiting for, APPLY NOW! Visit our website at www.SEEKCareers.Com, send your resume to [email protected] or call 262.377.8888 TODAY!
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
ASK ABOUT OUR $50 SIGN-ON/REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!