Ixonia, WI 53035 US
Are you mechanically inclined with great attention to detail? Are you comfortable with basic welding and skilled in electrical work? Our client is seeking hard working, reliable, and dedicated employees to join their team!
POSITION Maintenance Assistant
STARTING PAY $19.00 + per hour
BENEFITS Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus
- Oral Communication Skills
- Written Communication Skills
- Math Aptitude
- Lifting up to 50lbs.
- Reading Skills
- Time Management
Maintain and repair all equipment, buildings and grounds of the facility by performing the following duties.
- Repairs minor problems of buildings and foundations to include the roof, ceilings, walls, floors, basements and all mechanical contents of the building.
- Communicates any health and/or safety concerns/violations immediately to management.
- Uses knowledge of pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanical, and electrical processes to troubleshoot machinery in a safe and skilled manner
- Maintains machines in proper working condition at all times
- Applies general knowledge of carpentry, HVAC, electrical, plumbing, refrigeration, welding, painting and masonry work as needed.
- Adheres to established policies and procedures paying special attention to safety regulations.
- Applies knowledge of operations to prioritize duties as required
- Wears personal protective equipment in accordance with training guidelines.
- Responsible for following food quality and safety guidelines
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Apply online now at www.Seekcareers.Com, send resume to [email protected] and/or call/text 920-261-1444.
APPLY IN PERSON TODAY - NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED - INTERVIEWS EVERY DAY!
615 E. Main St., Suite B
Watertown, WI 53094
Keywords: maintenance, repair, pneumatics, hydraulic, mechanical, electrical, troubleshoot, carpentry, HVAC, welding, painting, masonry, safety
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.