Fall Creek, WI 54742 US
In this role, you will maintain production and quality by ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical equipment. This position reports to the Maintenance Manager.
POSITION Maintenance Technician
JOB LOCATION Eau Claire County, WI
STARTING DATE Immediate
EMPLOYMENT TERM Direct Hire
EMPLOYMENT TYPE Full-Time
WORK HOURS (SHIFT) Night Shift (6pm-6am, 3 on 2 off/2 on 3 off) OR Weekend Nights (6pm-6am, Fri-Sun)
STARTING PAY $29.00 + $1.00/hour between 6pm-6am
REQUIRED EDUCATION High School Diploma, Associate Degree minimum
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE Prior experience in a similar role
What You Will Do:
- Ability to interface and troubleshoot controls/PLC system for highly automated production line
- Ability to troubleshoot diagnose and repair problems
- Hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical circuits (12, 24, 110 and 480 volts)
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical issues.
- Ability to perform preventative maintenance procedures
- Understand machines ability to read manuals and apply information to working problems
- Conduct all job related duties as directed by supervision
- Respond to all breakdowns quickly and perform repairs safely and correctly while performing quality work
- Maintain tools in acceptable working condition
- Understand all plant GMP s
- Participate and support the SQF program and assist in the development of the system
- Willing to work weekends and flexible hours as required
What we are looking For:
- Knowledge in HACCP, GMP, SQF and USDA regulations is a plus
- Strong organizational skills paying special attention to details
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand and apply standard operating procedures
- Some welding and fabricating experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to contribute to a team environment
- Ability to speak read and write in English
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to lift 75 pounds
- Ability to work repetitiously
- Ability to stand for long periods at a time
- Able to work inside a freezer or cooler and in cheese processing environment temperatures (48 52 degrees F.)
If interested in this position, please email [email protected] or call us at 715-832-1000 to set up an interview. You can always apply online anytime at www.Seekcareers.Com . You can now TEXT us at 715-832-1000 to discuss this or other job opportunities.
Keywords: Production, warehouse, general labor, assembly, manufacturing, maintenance, technician, PM, install, maintain, repair, electrical, PLC, pump, meter, valve, equipment, program, programmer, GMP
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
ASK ABOUT OUR $100-100 REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!