Little Chute, WI 54140 US
Do you love to fix things? Is troubleshooting your jam? This Little Chute company is looking to hire a maintenance technician to their 2 nd shift crew. This has the potential to be a DIRECT HIRE position with the company
Position Maintenance Technician
Job Location Little Chute, WI
Starting Date ASAP
Employment Term Temp to hire or Direct Hire
Employment Type Full time
Work Hours (Shift) 2 nd shift
Starting Pay $22 to $28/hr
Benefits Medical, vision, dental
Required Education High School Diploma/GED
Required Experience 2+ years of experience in a maintenance role
As a Maintenance Mechanic, you would be responsible for verifying process conditions and rates on equipment along with repairing broken equipment. Repairs would typically be mechanical, minor electrical, and preventative maintenance tasks.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose any machine issues
- Ensure that all machines are running in prime condition.
- Fix machines as needed.
- 2+ years of experience as a maintenance mechanic in an industrial setting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving ability is needed.
SEEK Careers and Staffing has walk in interviews Monday - Friday 7: 00am-4: 00pm. Stop in or call 920-954-1566 to schedule your interview. 3003 W. College Ave. Appleton, WI 54914.
For immediate consideration or for more information on the position you can apply online at www.Seekcareers.Com, call/text 920-954-1566, or send your resume to [email protected]
You can also view our current openings by clicking here to go to the Appleton SEEK Careers and Staffing Facebook page.
ASK ABOUT OUR $100/$100 and $250 SIGN-ON/REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!
- For every friend you ref er, you give $100 to your friend, and you get $100. It s a win-win! (Light Industrial positions)
- When you both have worked only 120 hours, you get $100 on your check.
- $250 to you for Skilled Manufacturing referrals after your referral has worked only 400 hours
Why SEEK Careers/Staffing? You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.