Menomonee Falls, WI 53051 US
Work with an established company that strives to create a positive and vibrant work environment that fosters collaboration and creativity while rewarding hard work and achievement.
Position Maintenance Technician
Job Location Milwaukee, WI
Starting Date Immediate
Employment Term Direct Hire
Employment Type Full-Time
Work Hours (Shift) 1st shift (7: 00am-3: 30pm)
Starting Pay Depends on Experience,, $47, 000-$50, 00 Annual Salary
Benefits Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus
Required Education High School Diploma/GED
Required Experience At least 1 year of Experience
Looking for a Maintenance Technician to mold and develop their skills with a company that offers advancement.
- Responsible for reading Bills of Materials (BOM) or following verbal instructions to ascertain materials or containers to be moved.
- Loads, unloads and cleans grinders, dryers and conveying equipment.
- Secures lifting attachments to materials and conveys load to destination.
- May travel to other Locations to deliver and set up equipment
- Assisting Process Engineer with production tasks
- Attaches identifying tags or labels or marks information on cases, bundles, barrels, gaylords, boxes, dryers, etc.
- Removes samples of materials, labels with identifying information.
- Lifts heavy objects by hand or with hand truck or forklift and cleans work area, machines, and equipment
- Operates forklift or hand truck to assist in loading or moving materials and products.
- High school Diploma or equivalent experience
- Industrial Maintenance Experience
Please send your resume to [email protected] or [email protected]
Call or Text 414-357-6388 or APPLY ONLINE at SEEKCAREERS.COM
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.